7th LETTER to YOU
2017 Prayer Requests & Thoughts
Dear Partners and Supporters,
This is my first letter to you in the new year.
The reason why this newsletter is quite late is due to the issue of half of my emails going to spam boxes. However, I still feel this is a better avenue to communicate deeply than facebook.
1. Thanks to many of our supporters, Seoul Acoustic Concert was a great success. Due to a lack of time, our team was not able to sing three songs at the end. I simply felt that we had to have another concert in the summer with the same team, so hopefully we can this summer in Korea.
2. As the new year began, I was so blessed by a supporter in California who is a web designer. She decided to voluntarily create a new website for my music ministry. I truly appreciate her commitment and heart, and hope everyone of you could stop by the site. www.briankimworship.org
3. After my concert in Seoul, I had been laying in bed sick for 5 straight days. Thankfully, I feel better now and starting two days ago, I will be touring over 17different churches and camps all across Korea until mid February. Please keep me in your prayers, that I may be able to sing of Jesus with an undivided heart and that He will give me the boldness and authority to declare gospel truth everywhere I go.
4. Currently, I am praying about this year’s ministry and mission schedule. March is currently open due to a change in plan to visit Australia. I will probably tour Australia in the fall of this year. I might also make a trip out to Indonesia possibly in March or April to collaborate with a fellow Christian Worship Leader in Indonesia. I will share details about our collaboration in song and touring when the time approaches. Check out my new website for continual schedule updates and if you want to host me or connect me to any country or church, please email me back.
5. Lastly, I would like to share with each one of you a new opportunity to partner with me financially. Honestly, it has been an amazing 15 years of full time music ministry and missions. I’ve never once asked for a single donation, not because I didn’t need it, but I did not want to depend on people, but rather God. I also wanted to offer to God a sacrifice of praise everytime I spent 20,000+ dollars on making an album or several thousand on outreach events and concerts. I knew that God would be honored as I gave back all He gave to me. It was definitely worth it.
However, there is so much more work to be done. The Christian Music industry in Korea is currently going through a downfall in influence. Albums cost over 20grand, yet many Christians prefer listening to Christian music that musicians like myself produce, for free, illegally. Sadly it ha become the norm. Yet, we can’t stop producing and making Christian culture because it is the most powerful medium to share the good news for this day and age.
So I have prayerfully decided to open up the opportunity for donations to support this lifetime cause. For information about how you could partner, you can always email me or go to www.briankimworship.org/donate
There should be a paypal account for donors outside of Korea.
And here is a clip of a new song I just wrote in English called ‘I need You Lord’
You can listen to it here.
I would love to get this recorded and up on itunes to share with the world. Please pray for me and I wish God’s blessing and favor on you in 2017.
Please pray for my acoustic concert in Pohang ,South Korea!
I will be returning to the US on Feb. 10th and will be visiting several churches in the area.